A well-fitting saddle is one of key elements of a ridden horse welfare. When your saddle fits your horse and you movement and partnership is efficient, comfortable and more enjoyable for both of you - whatever you do together.
Horse wanted on full loan
FREE - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Experienced horse owner seeks schoolmaster on full loan, to move to my yard.
What I offer.
I am an experienced horse owner looking for a schoolmaster to loan for my daughters as my horse is too young and green to be suitable. I have had horses since I was a teenager, I favour a classical style of training, and the welfare of the horses in my care is paramount. For the right horse I offer a long term loan, as I have 3 daughters, ranging from 11 to 17 (height 4'6 - 5'10) who would be sharing the care. They would have regular lessons, predominantly with me, but also with my trainer when necessary. The horse would be kept with my horse at a yard near Milton Keynes which has fantastic facilities, large, safe fields, an indoor stable, big indoor school, training gallops in summer etc. There would be trips out probably most months, either to pony club rallies, local shows, or sponsored rides, but nothing excessive.
What I am looking for (the impossible?!):
• Mare or gelding
• Any age over 5, so long as still fit and well enough to hack, school and do some local competitions.
• From 14.2hh (but with bone) to 15.2hh.
• Able to live out during summer.
• Bombproof in traffic.
• Must not be strong out, as my youngest weighs about the same as a packet of crisps.
• Good in the school and not require legs like a rugby player to achieve canter. My youngest is very keen to do some dressage.
• Must be able to genuinely pop round a course of about 2’6, xc and sj.
• Must be good to catch, shoe and for vet.
• No horses requiring heart bar shoes or the like please, unless you are prepared to share the cost.